Steel Insulated Garage Doors
Classic short or long panel steel garage doors with or without insulation.
Available in a wide range of looks and colors, Clopay’s Classic™ Collection steel doors complement every home so there’s no sacrificing style for strength, durability and comfort.
Clopay’s® CLASSIC™ collection provides the traditional raised-panel style garage door in a wide range of construction and design options, allowing you to take the time-tested, classic garage door look and make it your own. Our CLASSIC™ garage doors can complement any home with the ability for homeowners to customize door sizes and choose from a variety of decorative top window inserts and specialty glass for natural light and privacy. These durable steel garage doors are available in 3, 2 or 1-layer construction with multiple insulation options.
What Is a Raised Panel Garage Door?
Raised panel garage door styles are what most people imagine when they think of a traditional garage door — a showcase of long and short panels, windows and numerous color options. Raised panel garage doors will allow you to draw attention to your home’s architecture with a focus on depth and symmetrical patterns.
What Gauge Steel Are Clopay Garage Doors?
Do Insulated Garage Doors Really Make a Difference?
To see additional images for uncommon garage door sizes, use our online QuickDraw tool.
- Short and long panel steel garage doors.
- Durable steel garage doors available in 3, 2 or 1-layer construction.
- Insulation options include 2″ or 1-3/8″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″ or 1-3/8″ polystyrene or 1-5/16″ vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Available in short and long raised panel design options. The three-layer Premium doors have a defined Elegant raised panel design.
- 14 factory finish paint colors available, including Standard White, Mocha Brown, Ultra-Grain® Classic Cherry Finish and more.
- A wide variety of window options are available, including decorative, architectural, and double-top window sections.
- Multiple glass options available including acrylic, insulated, frosted, seeded, rain and obscure.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
LIFTMASTER® ELITE SERIES™
Clopay Recommends LiftMaster® Elite Series® openers for these garage doors. These openers have a range of features that truly make lives easier.
- Available in 3-layer, 2-layer or 1-layer construction.
- 2″ or 1-3/8″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″ or 1-3/8″ polystyrene or 1-5/16″ vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® – Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System – Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
GREATER ENERGY EFFICIENCY
Thermal break separates the interior from the exterior skin to improve energy efficiency and comfort.
Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment, and a baked-on primer and top coat.
Door sample shown in Standard White.
Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
Warmer. Quieter. Stronger.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency and durability. (Click for details)
TRADITIONAL SHORT PANEL
2 & 1-Layer Doors
TRADITIONAL LONG PANEL
2 & 1-Layer Doors
SOLID TOP SECTIONS
SOLID ELEGANT SHORT
SOLID ELEGANT LONG
DECORATIVE INSERT SERIES WINDOWS
MADISON ARCH 613
ARCHITECTURAL SERIES WINDOWS
SHORT WITH RECTANGULAR GRILLES
SHORT WITH SQUARES GRILLES
LONG WITH RECTANGULAR GRILLES
LONG WITH SQUARE GRILLES
ARCH 01 PLAIN
ARCH 01 WITH VERTICAL GRILLES
ARCH01 WITH GRILLES
ARCH 02 PLAIN
ARCH 02 WITH GRILLES
ARCH 02 WITH VERTICAL GRILLES
WROUGHT IRON SHORT*
WROUGHT IRON LONG*
WROUGHT IRON ARCH*
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
MADISON ARCH 613
MADISON ARCH 613 (Double Door)
SUNSET 502 (7', 7'6", 12' widths only)
SUNSET 502 (Double Door)
SUNSET 503 (Double Door)
SUNSET 504 (14', 15', 15'6" widths only)
SUNSET 505 (16', 17', 18' widths only)
SUNSET 506 (10', 20' widths only)
SUNSET 603 (DOUBLE DOOR)
SUNSET 605 (DOUBLE DOOR)
SPECIALITY GLASS OPTIONS
We require use of a pre-approved paint/s having a LRV of 38 or higher. Use of other paints will void the door’s warranty.