Steel Carriage House Garage Doors
Steel and composite carriage house garage doors with or without insulation.
When budget is the deciding factor, this low-maintenance, insulation-optional steel frame carriage house style garage door combines clean lines and classic charm to provide a popular style at a great value.
A great choice for both new construction or a low-maintenance replacement, the Grand Harbor® garage doors is a versatile carriage house design that complements a wide range of architectural styles.
- Smooth composite overlays are adhered to a flush 24-gauge steel door, with 2- or 1-layer carriage house construction.
- Optional 1-5/8" vinyl-backed polystyrene insulation improves energy efficiency. Insulated doors have a 6.3 R-value.
- The steel skins of these doors are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Four factory finish paint colors.
- Clear, obscure, and acrylic glass options available.
- Attractive beveled edge clip-in window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Garage doors come complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
LIFTMASTER® ELITE SERIES™
Clopay Recommends LiftMaster® Elite Series® openers for these garage doors. These openers have a range of features that truly make lives easier.
- Smooth composite overlay
- 1 5/8" polystyrene insulation (optional)
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Safe-T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System - Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pre-treatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
Door sample is shown in white.
SOLID TOP SECTIONS - SERIES 1 & SERIES 2
SOLID TOP SECTIONS - SERIES 3 & SERIES 4
SQ 22 - GH
WROUGHT IRON SHORT
WROUGHT IRON LONG
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
ARCH3 - SOLID (Double Door)
ARCH3 - WINDOW (Double Door)
GRLA3 - WINDOW (Double Door)
GRVA3 - WINDOW (DOUBLE DOOR)
XA314 - WINDOW (DOUBLE DOOR)
XA324 - WINDOW (DOUBLE DOOR)
We require use of a pre-approved paint/s having a LRV of 38 or higher. Use of other paints will void the door’s warranty.
SPADE LIFT HANDLES (included)
TWISTED "T" HANDLE
SPADE STRAP HINGE
SPADE STEP PLATE